Video Collage Terms and Conditions.
1. Please record a video submission of no more than 7 seconds, suitable for a family audience. No obscene, indecent or in any other way offensive or illegal content will be considered.
2. Submissions must be sent to email@example.com email address. File size of your video submission may depend on your email provider. If you receive a bounce back from our email address, compress your video to a smaller size. You grant us the right to change or edit the material for operational and editorial reasons.
3. You must be 18 or over or get your parent or guardian's permission before submitting your video.
4. We may contact you in connection with your submission but shall be under no obligation to do so. If we contact you we shall reply to the email address you use to submit your contribution.
5. Proud to be Mexican is under no obligation to publish or use your video contribution in any way. However some contributions submitted may be featured in our website or be shared on social media services such as Facebook and Twitter.
6. By sharing your video you grant Proud to Mexican, free of charge, permission to use the material (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) or any part of the material in any way and in any media worldwide. Any copyright in your contribution will remain with you and the permission you give to us is not exclusive; so you can continue to use the material you contribute in any way you want (including allowing others to use it). If you do not want to grant such use permission please do not send any material.
7. You confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory or unlawful and does not infringe anyone else's rights (including privacy rights) or applicable laws.